Monday, August 30, 2021

Check out my Pinterest board

 Me stemming across a gap to shoot video of Keith Treanor and Alex Leech in 1991, as an independent BMX video producer guy. 

I'm more of a writer than anything else, and have been for 35 years.  My Sharpie Scribble Style art has been keeping me barely alive for 5 years, but I'm pivoting to focus more on writing now.  Check out my Pinterest board,  Steve Emig. 

I'm a writer/blogger/artist/ Old School BMX freestyler who does all my own stunts.  Flipping off my bike, over the handlebars, into some crash pads, 2001. 

Another view of the flips over the handlebars.  That's me, upside down, in the middle of the frame.  Those crash pads are ten feet long.  Just goofing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift of Inspiration

"Art is not what you see, it's what you make others see." -Edgar Degas  This story was written yesterday.  I am a homeless ma...